To join the Memorandum
Until 31 December 2014, the Memorandum may be signed in the following ways:
- To complete the application on the website www.euras.lt.
- To complete the application through the e-Government portal.
- To send the completed electronic application, in the established form, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To send the completed paper application, in the established form, by post to UAB Idea Prima administering the signing of the Memorandum, Pranciškonų St. 1, LT -01133 Vilnius.
- To hand in the completed application, in the established form, directly to one of these institutions or bodies: Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania, municipality administrations (elderships), public institution Enterprise Lithuania, business incubators, business information centres, public institution Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant Regional Development Agency, public institution Business People House (Verslininkų Namai), or tourism and business information centres.
- To complete the application during the events aimed at publicizing the adoption of the euro.
Those who have signed the Memorandum acquire the right to use the logo, the specifically designed mark, confirming that the entity using it has signed the Memorandum in order to publicly declare that they have undertaken to comply with the provisions of the Memorandum during the period of mandatory dual display of prices from 22 August 2014 to 30 June 2015. The logo used by the entities must conform to the requirements for the logo set forth in the logo style guide of the Memorandum (regarding its colour, font, size and use on the company’s letterheads and other elements (envelopes, letters, invitations, etc.).
The logo may be used only by those entities which have signed the Memorandum and have been included into the special lists. The entities, which have violated the requirements set in the legislation for the indication, recalculation and rounding of prices of goods and services during the period of mandatory dual display of prices, and which have been imposed a fine for such violations pursuant to the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania, are deprived of the right to use the logo.
The entities, which have been deprived of the right to use the logo, will be included into the black list published on the website www.euro.lt and will have to immediately remove the logo from their trading and service provision sites, advertisements of goods and services, media and official documents and not to use it during their public events.